if I am honest April was a lot slower than I wished it would be. with how good the weather ended up being I just felt like things ran really slow, but it was a good dose of patience and this process is going to go this way even when the circumstances are excellent.
- April 1: Marty did some finish backhoe work
- April 2: Kyle met with Mid American Energy & Mahaska Rural Water, finished up upstairs walls
- April 4: hole officially done
- April 5: Kyle got a second load of rock for the driveway, Jack and Tayler came and checked it out
- April 6: Kyle worked on walls, concrete guy brought his trailer out and roped out the house
- April 9:First of the footings was poured for house and garage
- April 10: Wayday sale on Wayfair.com bought lots of house stuff
- April 11: Kyle continued to work on walls
- April 17: Concrete guy finished up footings
- April 20: wall forms showed up
- April 22: Wall forms places
- April 23: walls poured!
- April 26: 911 address sign was up, bought mailbox
- April 29: got lots of rain, kyle worked on a wall in the shop
Hopefully May is pretty dry and Kyle is able to make some serious progress while off work!